Dear Devotees,

We are very pleased to announce that we will be having a one day seminar titled "A Parenting Seminar to make your childConfident,Capable,Creative." During previous times the children enjoyed their childhood & so also the parents. Science has progressed tremendously & we have sophisticated electronic gadgets yet there is more frustration,indiscipline,impatience,stress & dissatisfaction among children as compared to before. In such circumstances through Parenting techniques we can still be properly connected with our children and make them more confident,capable & creative and have a harmonious life. This seminar will be given by H G Srivas Thakur Das (Mr Sharad Prasad) in the wonderful ambience of Govardhan eco village on 1st May 2019,Sunday.

About The Speaker: H G Srivas Thakur Das.
Mr. Sharad Prasad (P.G.D.P.C.- Psychology), has seventeen years experience in the field of parenting. He has been giving parenting seminars all over India. He has also given seminars for the government of Maharashtra. He has also helped many families through his one to one counseling sessions. His seminars have been covered by various newspapers too. Though his core specialty is in the field of parenting. He has also given seminars and various talks at I.I.T., B.I.T.S. Pillani, various corporate, schools & colleges all over india.
website parentingsharad.com

NOTE - Seminar will be in English. Since it is summer please bring hats.

Tentative Schedule
1st May 2019
8 to 9.30am Arrivals followed by breakfast.
10.30 to 12.20pm Session 1 - Foundation of Parenting
12.20 to 12.30 pm Break
12.30 to 1.30pm Session 2- Dealing Effectively with adolescent.
1.30 to 2.30pm Lunch & free time
3.00 to 5.00pm How to bring about best in your child.

For bookings please mail for Day Visit & overnight stay on retreats@ecovillage.org.in , 090-491-89171 please find attached the details in a poster below..

The cost is Rs 750 per person. This includes breakfast & lunch & seminar in an AC Hall. There will be a separate volunteer to take care of the small children.Limited seats.

strictly on First-Come First-Serve Basis.

Thanking you.
Your servant,

Govardhan eco village Team
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...doUC1ZcUd1TkpV